At Godfrey Chiropractic PC in Omaha, NE, we provide a range of non-invasive chiropractic services to the entire family. Spinal manipulation is our core treatment method that works to keep the spine healthy and in proper alignment. You can also explore the benefits of corrective exercises, massage therapies, and lifestyle advice. These adjunct services along with regular spinal and postural screenings help to optimize joint and spine health.
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is a type of alternative healthcare delivered by a chiropractor. It focuses on treating and preventing age-related conditions, injury, and pain. The chiropractic physician takes a "whole-person" approach when identifying and treating the root cause of your condition. The integrative treatments are personalized to address your needs whether it's an acute injury or degenerative condition that's causing you neck, back, or leg pain, limited mobility, or a reduced quality of life.
Injuries and Pain Conditions an Omaha Chiropractor Can Treat
A chiropractor uses integrative healthcare to help relieve acute and chronic pain associated with various injuries, spinal misalignment, and degenerative ailments, especially these:
- Neck and low back pain
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Bulging and herniated discs
- Nerve compression
- Headaches or migraines
- Work injuries, e.g., overuse injuries
- Auto accident injuries, e.g., whiplash
- Joint or inflammatory conditions, e.g., arthritis
- Sports injuries, .e.g., a dislocated shoulder or knee cap
- Degenerative disc conditions, e.g., spinal stenosis, sciatica, and scoliosis,
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Our goal is to help enhance musculoskeletal and nervous system functions, prevent or eliminate pain, and improve your well-being without using medications or surgical procedures. This can be achieved with spinal manipulation also called spinal adjustment.
Holistic chiropractic services offer these main benefits:
- Non-Invasive: The chiropractor will use his hands or small instruments to perform spinal manipulation. Controlled force is applied to the affected area of the spine to relieve joint restriction, pain, inflammation, nerve compression, disc damage, and other musculoskeletal dysfunctions.
- Natural Healing: Soft tissue therapies such as massages, Trigger Point Therapy, Myokinesthetic, and corrective exercises work to enhance the results of adjustment by stimulating healing and repair.
- Drug-Free: Chiropractic treatments can assist adults and children to recover without exposing them to the side effects of conventional medicine such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and addictive opioids.
- Continued Care: You can continue to receive routine adjustments and soft tissue therapies as part of your preventative healthcare plan. These treatments reduce the risk of degenerative spine disease, injury, pain, and inflammation as well as improve posture and boost immunity.
Find out more about our chiropractic services. Call today!
Godfrey Chiropractic PC serves clients in Omaha, NE, and surrounding areas. Our chiropractor, Dr. Bruce Godfrey, and Licensed Massage Therapist, Lori Adams, work as a team to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care. Call (402) 331-0392 to schedule an appointment.